Thursday, January 17, 2008

Week One Results of the President's Challenge


Week one is out of the way. My goal here was to get back to following the rules of nutrition.

  • 1. Eating every 2 to 3 hours.
  • 2. Having a protein, carb, and fat with each meal.
  • 3. Eat more when I am more active, and less when I am less active.
I also wanted to get back to working out. I started basic, 3 sets of 10, to just start moving again. I didn't expect to see a lot of results this week, just to start moving. However next week my goal is to increase lean mass! Here are my first week statistics.

195lbs on the scale. 15.5 percent body fat. So I lost a pound on the scale, and basically stayed the same on bodyfat. So the get back in the swing of things is over, and this next week the goal is to put on lean mass.

Side note, I need to start working on the tan!

No comments: