Friday, April 18, 2008

Travis Bradford THF Sucsess Story


Here are my before and after photos and also a photo of myself two years after my THF program. The program gave me the ability to keep the weight off.

I had tried a couple of different diets in the past and they didn’t work, so I went to a weight loss vs. fat loss seminar at Total Health & Fitness to find out what I was doing wrong. I found out that my current diet and exercise routine was ineffective. Then I met with Total Health & Fitness and we discussed and developed a fitness and diet program for me. Early on in the program I found that the food combinations and supplements were very important in developing my success. I also liked how the program taught me how I could add variety to my diet and exercise routine. I didn’t feel like I was eating the same old foods and I wasn’t bored during my workouts. As I started to see results, I became more motivated to push myself just a little more each day. Although the program was not always easy, I learned successful strategies to maintain a healthy weight.

"Travis Bradford"

2 comments:

Mike said...

Travis is one of the hardest workers I have ever worked with. He really pushed himself, and wanted to succeed. Congratulations or keeping the weight off for 2 years. He has lost a total of 31 pounds of Fat, and increased his Lean Muscle Mass by 6 pounds.

Angela said...

Congratulations Travis. You look hot! Can I say that to family? Anyway keep up the good work.