Friday, April 25, 2008

Sheri's Success Story

I started the program 3 weeks ago and i think i have had amazing results. I have tried all sorts of diets and nothing quite so personalised and effective. I am a very active person and love the gym but after being diagnosed with a medical problem 10 years ago the medication hormone that i was put on for treatment made me gain
unbelievable weight quickly and i have had trouble fighting it off since. It seems to always be a struggle. A girlfriend of mine put me on to this program as she did this a few years back with Mike Butler and had amazing results. Both of my sister in laws have also done this with amazing results, and my mother in law starts with Mike next week, she's 60 and is really excited to get fit!!! So me and 3 friends all started with Mike the same time and are running a healthy little competition. Who ever loses the most body fat every month gets taken out for their free meal by the other 3. Needless to say i am currently in the lead!!! But much to my dedication and hard work and proper coaching from Mike. I have stuck to his plan to a T.

I had a my first baby 6 months ago and full term was extremely heavy, so after i recovered from a C-Section and was up and walking properly(around 2 weeks) i hit the gym light and watched my calories and at 6 weeks i hit it hard. I was working out 6 days a week, lifting and cardio. I managed to shake 35 pounds on my own in 5 months, 6 weeks before i started with Mike i did Weight Watchers for the first time. It was horrible!!! I only went down 5 pounds cause all they do is weigh you, and if you lose anything they instantly think you have been cheating. So after only 3 weeks with Mike i am happy to say that i'm working out half as often and half as hard, i love working out, i actually look froward to it, and my stats are...

scale - 9.2 pounds
% BF - 3.8%
Fat Mass - 12.81
Lean Body Mass + 3.61

The best thing about this program is that they coach you and empower you to make your own choices and with their help guide you into a healthy lifestyle change. I also love that i meet every week which helps my strive for perfection and stay on track and not only scale weight but fat pinching which then tells you your body fat % and lean
body mass % which is much better then looking at the dreaded scale. When i started 3 weeks ago i was almost 40% body Fat and now i am only just above 35% which means i only have 15% to go which also means i have lost almost a 1/4 of my goal already and i'm stoked. I have never been so excited to get my fat pinched every week, next week we will also do 1 month photos and i cant wait to see the change, i have already dropped a whole dress size!!! Mike gave me a program of 25 weeks but i am way ahead of track so anythings possible. Anyway, thats it for me, i will update in a couple of weeks to let you all know how i am doing.

"Sheri Taylor"

1 comment:

Mike said...

Sheri works hard, and follows her program to the "T". Keep up the great work and continue to inspire!