Friday, February 8, 2008

President's Challenge Week 4


This first month has gone as well as I could have hoped for. I do have to say that at times it's difficult to eat 7 times a day. It's hard to make time to eat and often times during meetings I am excusing myself to go grab a bite to eat to stay on task with my program. (In reality I am out scarfing down a protein bar).

With the progression of the THF program, I will start to incorporate a little cardio next week, and focus now on losing a little more fat. I really think the supplements I was taking for muscle gain helped a lot. I love Glutamine powder. (
Topform Supplements) I also really love the multi-vitamin, antioxidants, and essential fatty acids. It seems everyone around me is getting a cold but me! thank you Topform:

Weight 203
Body fat percentage 14.6%

Total Lean gained in one month 7.8lbs

Total Fat loss 0.6lbs

No comments: