Tuesday, February 19, 2008

President's Challenge Week 5 1/2

Rough Week.

It has been a rough week and a half. It has been rough enough for me to be late on posting a picture. It was rough enough that I am working even harder at the gym to get results, but my meals have been slacking horribly! (Pizza 2 times, McDonald's 2 times) No one to blame but myself! To start the week off, my wife and daughter were sick. I know I was bragging that I hadn't been sick for like 2 years, but I guess I forgot to knock on wood, cause sure enough I got sick. I also had 2 horrible migraines, one gave me quite an ab workout. (if you know what I mean). We also had one of our best employees quit! I know that I hear excuses all the time as a consultant, but I really do not have anyone to blame. Things like this happen. The people that are successful, are the ones that lick their wounds and go back to work. If there is one thing that I love to get across to clients is to never ever give up. Really, only wimps give up! I still remember my ninth grade football coach's advice to this day. "winners never quit, and quitters never win" these are simple but priceless words! I am super dedicated to reach my goal! Even though I do not know what the future holds, I know one thing, and that is never quit!

Here are my recent stats:

Weight 199
Percent Body-Fat 14.3%
Total Lean gain this week 0

Total Fat loss this week 1.3lbs


Running total:

Lean gain 5lbs

Total Fat loss 1.5lbs


p.s. I know I am still white! I went to tan the other day, and the place that I had my pass, just up and left without telling anyone. They took my money and split. I think I will just resort to the tan in the bottle. It is healthier anyway!

No comments: